…for The Liebster Award! How exciting! Soul Palette was nominated by Ioana from Music Teacher Lifestyle for this newcomer award.
Thank you so much, Ioana, for reading my blog and nominating me! I enjoy your blog and I really love connecting with fellow bloggers like you. I also love that we’ve been able to connect despite the fact that we live across the world from each other, with you in Romania and me in Arkansas. Too cool!
Essentially, the Liebster Award is a fun and encouraging way for bloggers to connect and for new blogs to get discovered. In the words of Ioana, “All you need to know is that Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Germans sure know how to get the best use out of one single word. I’ll take it!”
The Liebster Award Rules are as follows:
Thank your nominator for being awesome!
Share the award on your blog.
Answer the 10 questions asked to you.
Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees.
Notify them via social media!
- If you had the awesome opportunity to live anywhere else than where you are now, where would you want to live and why? That’s impossibly hard to answer; there are so many places that I would love to live! I would certainly enjoy living in Denmark (happiest country in the world!) or Hawaii.
- What kind of music do you like to listen to – your favorite singer/composer? I’m currently listening to a lot of relaxed, acoustic music. I’m loving The Hunts right now- my friends and I listened to them all weekend!
- What is your favorite blog to read? I totally love Barefoot Blonde by Amber Fillerup Clark. Her blog posts always bring a smile to my face!
- What’s your favorite activity on a weekend? I love exploring new places every chance I get. I also enjoy running, yoga, shopping, hiking, camping, and taking pictures! This past weekend, I travelled to Kansas City, Missouri to catch up with some girlfriends! It was perfection.
- What is you favorite book? My answer has been the same ever since the fourth grade (is that bad?): A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeline L’Engle.
- Why did you decide to blog? I think that blogging is such a fun outlet for expressing myself and documenting life’s adventures, and I love that its also a way to connect with other people!
- What is your favorite movie? I really adore the movie About Time. Not only is the story delightful in every way, but it also stars my favorite actress, Rachel McAdams.Additionally, let’s not forget the deep love that I have for Shawshank Redemption and Les Miserables.
- If you could give only one wise advice to a 15 year-old, what would it be? You’ll never regret choosing to do what is right!
- Who is your best friend and what are his/her biggest qualities? My best friend is my amazing husband, Tim. Some of my favorite qualities of his include his gentleness, wisdom, joy, constancy, and compassion. He’s absolutely fantastic and I love that I’m his girl forever!
- How long did it take you to finish this post? About an hour.
There you have it! I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award…
Blogging friends… your questions are as follows!
- What is your favorite food?
- What is the last thing you bought?
- Do you have any pets?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What would you love to be doing five years from now?
- What is your favorite blog?
- What is your favorite movie? TV show?
- How do you spend your free time?
- Who do you admire most in your life?
- What book, if any, are you reading right now?
So long friends! Happy Monday to you!
P.S. Let’s connect on Instagram!